A Music Together Class is...
• A community of children and their families and teachers sharing songs, instrument play, rhythm chants, and movement activities in relaxed, playful, non-performance-oriented settings.
• Music learned through developmentally appropriate activities that support and respect the unique learning styles of very young children and "big kids" (5-, 6-, and 7-year-olds).
• Children participating at their own levels in mixed-age family-style classes, in preschool settings, or independently in Big Kids classes.
• Parents and caregivers contributing to the enrichment of their child’s music environment, regardless of their own musical abilities.
• A new song collection every semester for three years, featuring great arrangements of original and traditional songs in a wide variety of tonalities, meters, and cultural styles.